Monday, March 03, 2014
9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to address the problem of abuse and neglect through intervention, prevention, education and training, and guiding policies and principles.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Staff involved in direct resident care, staff that directly support the development of and provision of care requirements in the residents’ plan of care, including direct care staff that conducts programming for residents and any staff that is involved with residents care.
Our goals for successful training are:
- to increase knowledge,
- to develop and improve skills, and
- to encourage personal growth by increasing sensitivity to the reality of residents, changing attitudes and fostering more loving interactions between people.
Workshop is Interactive
- Participants have chances to apply new information.
- Participants analyze problems or difficulties in order to figure out solutions.
- Participants share their experiences and ideas.
- Early Bird Special, Register by February 14: $169.00 + HST
- Full Rate Effective February 15: $189.00 + HST
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.mcmasterbusinessconsultants.com