Planning for the implementation of a practice change, then carrying out and evaluating that change, are very complex processes.
Who is this module for?
Implementing KT Strategies in Public Health is a free, interactive and self-paced module designed for public health practitioners, program managers/directors and staff who are involved in planning for the implementation of practices or programs.
What will you learn?
Like other NCCMT modules, Implementing KT Strategies in Public Health uses a realistic scenario and several interactivities to support learning. In this module you will practice such skills as:
- Gap analysis (How large will the change in practice be?)
- Stakeholder analysis (Who will be directly affected by the change in practice?)
- Situational assessment (How can we minimize barriers and maximize facilitators to the change?)
As with all NCCMT online learning modules, you can
- Practise your knowledge and skills with online activities
- Earn a certificate of competence.
Visit NCCMT’s Learning Centre to begin Implementing KT Strategies in Public Health now: http://www.nccmt.ca/learningcentre .