November 3-4, 2014
The objectives of this webinar series are:
- To gain an understanding of the key concepts in social epidemiology (Part 1);
- To identify and gain an understanding of the social determinants of health through the use of practical examples (Parts 1 and 2); and
- To recognize and apply main measurement and analytic methods in social epidemiology (Part 2).
Date & Times:
- Part 1 - 1:30-4:00 p.m. EST on November 3, 2014
- Part 2 - 1:30-4:00 p.m. EST on November 4, 2014
Course Format: Interactive webinar with discussion.
Registrant Type // Cost
- Regular non-member // $100 + hst
- Regular CSEB member // Free
- Student non-member // $50 + hst
- Student CSEB member // Free
Spaces are limited. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
Please go to our website for more information: http://csebca.ipage.com/wordpress/an-introduction-to-social-epidemiology/.