January 23-24, 2015
The Ottawa Conference has become a recognized national reference point for health professionals seeking to gain knowledge in clinical smoking cessation - an important area of preventative health practice. This is an accredited opportunity for knowledge exchange for a variety of stakeholders including physicians, nurses, other healthcare and community practitioners, researchers, and policy-makers.
The 2015 event will take place over two days and will amass national and international experts sharing the latest concepts in clinical tobacco treatment, program development, and smoking cessation research. The conference will feature plenary and breakout sessions, panel discussions, poster displays, and networking opportunities.
Presentation topics will include:
- Neurobiology of tobacco addiction
- Smoking cessation in controversial treatment settings
- Electronic cigarettes
- Regionalized approaches to smoking cessation
- The relationship between tobacco and marijuana use
- treatment strategies in specialized clinical settings & populations
- And many more!
Visit http://www.ottawamodel.ca for details and to register.