HC Link has refreshed their websites!
- An enhanced homepage with direct links to our top information and resources, an improved slider bar and a 2-minute video that describes HC Link and our services.
- A new infographic (under the WHAT WE DO section of our website) showcasing the ways that HC Link can support community groups, organizations and partnerships to build healthy, vibrant communities across Ontario.
- A revamped CONSULTING SERVICES section of our website which offers in-depth details about our consulting services, service examples and quotes from clients, and an updated Request A Service page that takes the mystery out of how to request a consulting service from us and what to expect.
- A re-organized EVENTS section of our website to make it easier to find upcoming events and materials from past webinars, peer-sharing and online discussions, conferences and regional gatherings.
- A new landing page for the RESOURCES section of our website to help you navigate through the various resources we offer.
- A new online platform for our Policy Learning Community (only on our English website) provides a more interactive and user-friendly space for members to learn, share and exchange ideas related to building healthy public policy.
- Overall visual enhancements including a new page layout, increased font size and more images make our website easier to read and more visually appealing.
Read this blog post to learn more about what’s changed and what our refreshed websites have to offer: http://hclinkontario.ca/blog/entry/we-have-refreshed-our-website.html.
We hope you enjoy!