April 15-17, 2015
C4CChampions for Change is an advanced training offered by the Tamarack Institute in collaboration with FSG Social Impact Consultants.
Plenary sessions and workshops will be led by John Kania and Fay Hanleybrown of FSG, as well as Liz Weaver and Paul Born from the Tamarack Institute. Topics that will be presented include:
Deeply understanding the roles and impact strategies of the backbone organization
- Developing and learning from shared measurement
- Community engagement to build the will of your community
- Making collaborative governance effective
- Sustaining funding for collective impact over the long term
- Working in complexity and the importance of adaptive leadership
- Getting to true impact and systems change
For a closer look at the workshop agenda, please visit our event agenda page: http://events.tamarackcommunity.org/c4c-agenda.
This dynamic learning experience is an important step for staff of Backbone Organizations and steering committee members of collective impact initiatives to develop their capacity as collaborative leaders.
Click here to Register or Hold a Seat for the workshop: http://events.tamarackcommunity.org/c4c-register.
Special rates are available for teams registering three or more people. Please feel free to contact Kirsti if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.