Deadline February 4, 2015
Hamilton Urban Core Community Health Centre is a thriving inner city health centre and a leader in the provision of high-quality primary health services and programs. We are seeking an experienced and focused individual to join our dynamic staff team.
The Receptionist / Secretary will work in a demanding and fast-paced environment as part of the staff team providing telephone reception, administrative and clerical support across the Centre.
- Experience with telephone reception in a fast-paced environment, preferably in a community setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience preparing meeting minutes, reports, posters, newsletters and other materials as needed
- Experience working with populations in Hamilton’s inner city
- Strong records and file management experience
- Strong computer skills using a range of software applications including experience with EXCEL, WORD, ACCESS, and database input and management of contact information
- Able to work some evenings
- Relevant education
Interested individuals should forward a cover letter and resume to:
The Hiring Committee – Receptionist / Secretary
71 Rebecca Street
Hamilton, Ontario L8R 1B6
Email: email@example.com or Fax to (905) 522-3433
Deadline for Applications is 4:00 pm Wednesday February 4, 2015
Hamilton Urban Core is committed to equity in hiring practices and employment.
We appreciate the interest of everyone who applies for the position; however, only those invited to an interview will be contacted.