February 27, 2015
In partnership with the Hospital Auxiliaries Association of Ontario (HAAO) and the Professional Association of Volunteer Leaders Ontario (PAVRO), the Ontario Hospital Association (OHA) is pleased to present the annual conference for leaders of volunteers.
- Richard Lynch, Management Consultant and President of Lynch Associates, will discuss designing volunteer service descriptions for results.
- Liz Jazwiec, an internationally renowned speaker, strategist and author who has shared her passion for leadership, engagement and service with audiences across all industries. Liz will provide great tips and take-aways on how to improve culture, increase staff engagement and improve patient experience.
- Updates from partner organizations and trends in the volunteer sector in health care
- Measuring volunteer involvement outcomes
- Respectful engagement
- The role and impact of volunteers on the patient experience
- Successful innovative programming of aging volunteers and how to retire volunteers gracefully
To learn more and register, visit http://www.oha.com/Education/EventCalendar/Pages/EventDetail.aspx?eventi....