Deadline March 13, 2015
The Call for Content for the 2015 edition of the Canadian Knowledge Mobilization Forum is now open. The theme is Creativity as Practice: Mobilizing Diverse Ways of Thinking.
May 14-15, 2015
The organizers of the 2015 Forum decided to create an event that fully embraces the theme of creativity. By pushing the boundaries of language, culture, communication patterns, and venue locations, the 2015 Forum will provide participants with a unique learning opportunity, create new relationships, and provide access to new tools and resources. We remind participants that knowledge mobilization is a “contact sport” where the work often happens at the intersection of boundaries and norms.
- Subtheme 1: Meeting spaces and built environments that encourage and support knowledge mobilization.
- Subtheme 2: Design and engineering of a knowledge mobilization culture for research and teaching.
- Subtheme 3: Diversity of cultures, cultures of diversity – what can we learn from each other’s cultural norms and values?
- Subtheme 4: Arts, music, dance, and theatre: knowledge mobilization as performance art?
These sub-themes are not a barrier to creativity – if you have another avenue you wish to explore please make the contribution!
The objectives of the 2015 Forum:
- Advance our understanding of the creativity as a necessary part of knowledge mobilization practice
- Build capacity for knowledge mobilization and continual improvement
- Learn about work in other sectors to enable partnerships and collaboration
- Engage with leaders to influence future directions
- Meet the next generation of leaders and create opportunities to mentor and coach
- Access the latest tools, techniques and opportunities.
The deadline for contributions is March 13, 2015.
For more information, please visit http://www.ckf15.org/contenu_content.