March 26, 2015
Toronto Public Health's Health Options at Work team welcomes you to attend a free event on creating a culture of civility and respect in the workplace. This event is for Toronto-based Employers, Managers, Human Resource Staff, and Occupational Health and Safety Representatives. Breakfast and refreshments will be provided.
- Bill Howatt, Howatt, HR Consulting, Globe and Mail contributor
- Marylin Kanee, Director of Human Rights & Health Equity, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Domenico Calla, Human Rights Specialist, Toronto Public Health
- How to create a culture of civility and respect in your workplace
- Local workplace civility and respect campaigns
- Educational tools to help you better understand the perspectives and experiences of people who experience discrimination
- Strategies to support employees and employers with improving their life at work
This event is free. Register now!
To learn more and register, visit: http://tph.fluidsurveys.com/s/registerMarch26/.