Systems Improvement through Service Collaboratives is hosting seven knowledge exchange events across the province that will focus on specific topics related to system change.
Visit http://servicecollaboratives.ca/register-now-for-collaborative-conversat... to access the event brochure with more information and registration details for each event.
Please note that the February and March events have a registration deadline of February 18, 2015. Registration for the April and May events is open until March 26, 2015.
- Foundations of Collaborative Care Planning, February 27, 2015 (Ottawa)
- Creating Solutions Together: What Is Needed to Collaborate Across Sectors, March 11, 2015 (Toronto)
- Health Equity: From the Margins to the Middle, March 12, 2015 (Toronto)
- Pathways to Care: Improving Transitions from the Emergency Department to the Community, March 26, 2015 (London)
- Transforming Transitions from Youth to Adulthood, April 9, 2015 (London)
- Navigating Confidentiality in the Justice Sector, May 1, 2015 (Ottawa)
- Embracing Opportunities, Sharing Experiences: Bringing Peoples and Cultures Together
- May 14, 2015 (Thunder Bay)
These events will be hosted in English. Where possible, we will make event materials available in both English and French.
If you have any questions about how to register, please send an e -mail to email@example.com with the event about which you are inquiring in the subject line.
We look forward to seeing you at a knowledge exchange event this year.