March 2, 2015
Metro Hall, 55 John Street, Room 314
In this interactive workshop we’ll cover:
- Experiences of overdose
- Risks of overdose and how to mitigate these
- How to spot an overdose – opiates and stimulants
- Responding to overdose, including the use of Naloxone
- Talking to clients about use, risks, overdose
- Why your agency and other places in your community need an overdose protocol
- Emerging issues & trends
Presenters/facilitators: CHRN Staff and Peer Educators
No registration is necessary.
For more information, write harmreductionTO@gmail.com or call 416.433.0206.