April 14, 2015
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
215 Spadina Avenue, CSI-Spadina, Connector Room (ground floor)
The workshop is designed to help leadership teams of 3-4 (including board members) start to:
- Understand the purpose and major characteristics of developmental evaluation;
- Develop a preliminary evaluation scope of work for developmental evaluation;
- Identify their preferences and possible next steps for developing a budget and securing an evaluator;
- Develop a preliminary “risk” assessment and response plan for their developmental evaluation work;
- Review the appropriateness and readiness of developmental evaluation for their work.
This workshop will be facilitated by Jamie Gamble, Imprint Consulting. For over a decade, Jamie Gamble has designed and successfully delivered consulting projects in evaluation, strategy, and organizational change.
Cost: $300 per team
One special feature of this session is the possibility of modest implementation grants for participating teams following the workshop.
For more information visit http://www.innoweave.ca/en/workshops/developmental-evaluation/548b0c1e-0....
Before applying for this workshop, please complete the Self-Assessment for Developmental Evaluation: http://www.innoweave.ca/en/tools/510aa025-b1d8-478c-8834-480a6ca3fbda.
The workshop builds on the Innoweave Introduction to Developmental Evaluation webinar. You are also encouraged to view this pre-recorded webinar online prior to submitting your application to the workshop: http://www.innoweave.ca/en/modules/developmental-evaluation.
Apply online at http://www.innoweave.fluidreview.com/.
Applications are due by Tuesday, March 17th.
Space is limited. Successful applicants will be notified by Tuesday, March 24th.