Deadline March 6, 2015
Job Type: Summer Position
Location: Belleville Main Office, 179 North Park Street
Salary: $15.95 per hour (plus vacation pay)
Commencement Date: 16 week position beginning on May 4, 2015
Closing Date: March 6, 2015 at 4:30pm
Reporting to a Program Manager of Health Promotion, the student will be responsible for the planning, implementation and possible evaluation of health promotion campaigns, programs and services. The student will also assist in resource revisions, program operations, developing reports and general health promotion tasks.
- Post-secondary student in a health-related discipline with strong critical thinking; problem-solving; and time management skills. Knowledge of health promotion principles are an asset.
- Additional requirements include:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Computer skills and use of the internet (required); and
- A valid driver’s licence and use of a vehicle (required)
Normal Working Hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm – Flexible working hours may be required.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
Program Manager, Health Promotion
Hastings & Prince Edward Counties Health Unit
179 North Park Street
Belleville, ON K8P 4P1