Scarborough, Ontario [Ed: location corrected March 6, 2015]
Deadline March 8, 2015
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Central East LHIN Self-Management Program, the Coordinator, Self Management Program will be responsible for coordination, promotion and support of Self-Management initiatives for English-speaking and multicultural communities within a designated geographical area.
Key accountabilities will be:
- Overall management of the Self-Management Program facilitators (volunteers and community health service provider partners), including recruitment, orientation, mentoring, performance management, scheduling and volunteer recognition;
- Coordinate overall management of core Self-Management Workshops and Leader Training Sessions including workshop scheduling, data entry and management in web-based registry system, public awareness activities such as presentations to community groups and health care professionals, as well as assisting host agencies and Peer Leaders to develop a grassroots marketing plan, and workshop follow-up activities;
- Support communications strategies and materials, as well as web content for community of best practice for self-management leaders and trainers;
- Establish and maintain a range of health and community partnerships and relationships such as linkages to other community programming groups and organizations, current and potential host agencies to support development and implementation of Self-Management Program activities;
- Support workshop and program evaluation activities including data compilation, presentation delivery, data review and analysis, and report preparation;
- Support Central East Self-Management Program policy and procedure development;
- Support Program innovation and development initiatives to support integration of Self Management into health providers’ practice.
Closing Date: March 8, 2015
For more information please apply using the following link: http://client.njoyn.com/CL4/xweb/xweb.asp?clid=72094&page=jobdetails&job....