No deadline noted [Ed. updated April 24]
Volunteers Needed: Board of Directors
We are looking for interested local residents to join the Board of Directors
Stonegate Community Health Centre is a charitable organization serving the Stonegate community. The Board of Directors is the governing body of the CHC.
We are looking for committed individuals who are:
- Interested in taking a leadership role in the community
- Comfortable participating in group discussions at meetings
- Available and willing to commit and average of 5-10 hours per month, including attending a monthly meeting and sitting on at least one committee
Our objective is to have a Board with a variety of skills and experience. We try to ensure that the composition of the Board reflects the diversity of our community.
- The Board works together in three main areas:
- Ensuring the CHC is leading the charge to create as much community impact as possible
- Ensuring the CHC is complying with all its legal obligations
- Ensuring the CHC’s work is getting done in all program/operational areas
Please go to our website http://www.stonegatechc.org and click on "Get Involved\Stonegate CHC Membership" to complete your application.
If you have any questions about the Board or this position, please call 416-231-7070 ext. 224 and the Board Chair will return your call.