Deadline May 15, 2015
CAPHD welcomes submissions from dentists, dental hygienists, dental therapists, dental assistants, students, and other professionals from all areas of the country on topics related to the general conference theme.
September 25-26, 2015
Toronto Reference Library, 789 Yonge Street
- Learn the latest research in dental public health.
- Explore best practices.
- Get continuing education.
- Discuss oral health & primary care with an expert panel.
- Unwind in beautiful Toronto.
- Attend the Murray Hunt and James Leake Lecture sponsored by the University of Toronto.
Accepting Abstracts until May 15th, 2015. Registration now open.
For more information visit http://www.caphd.ca/professional-development/caphd-annual-conference.