Etobicoke and Scarborough, Ontario
April 28 & May 11, 2014
In this interactive workshop, we'll cover:
- Risks of overdose and how to mitigate these
- How to spot an overdose - opiates and stimulants
- Responding to overdose, including the use of Naloxone
- Emerging issues & trends
- CHRN Staff and Peer Educators
- Toronto Public Health "The Works" POINT program staff
- Tuesday, April 28th, 2015, 6:00 p.m., Etobicoke
- Monday, May 11th, 2015, 6:00 p.m., Scarborough
Registration is required; contact harmreductionTO@gmail.com.
Everyone is welcome. Light refreshments are provided.