Deadline May 31, 2015
Inspired by the hugely successful staging of last year’s Indigenous Conferences in Cairns, the event organizers are now calling for papers for the exciting events being launched this month with the closing date of submitting paper on May 31, 2015.
The 2015 Indigenous Men’s and Indigenous Women’s Conferences will be held in Darwin on the 12th–14th of September.
The 2015 Indigenous Domestic Violence Conference to be held on 28th–30th of October Mercure Gold Coast Resort.
Furthermore, the 2015 World Indigenous Health Conference will be held in Cairns and scheduled for the 1st–3rd December.
Guidelines in Submitting Paper:
- Papers should not contain offensive language and take into account cultural sensitivities of host Aboriginal country.
- Papers may treat the themes in a manner that contributes to further discussion of conference aims.
- Conference papers must be presented in the finish format not less than 60 days prior to the event.
- First round of papers closing date will be on May 31, 2015.
- Papers that are not chosen in the first round may be resubmitted in the second round.
- Papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- Authors of papers presented at the conference will be formally notified of their acceptance.
- Registration fee of $650 will apply to all persons submitting papers payable upon acceptance of papers.
- Papers should explore ways in which the themes show up in the philosophy of the conference.
All papers must be presented in a positive and informative light.