Deadline May 15, 2015
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any stage of the process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Position: Health Inspector, #2015-14, COPE Local 521 2 Positions
Location: Dryden, ON
Terms: Permanent Full-time, 35 hours per week
As part of a team of professionals, delivers a broad range of environmental health programs in urban and rural communities. Inspects various premises for compliance with provincial public health legislation and regulations. Collaborates with clients, members of the community and community agencies for planning, implementing, and evaluating environmental health programs.
- Certification in Public Health Inspection (Canada).
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Health/Public Health.
- Experience in the delivery of the Ontario Public Health Standards.
- Experience in Part 8 of the Ontario Building Code Act.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work effectively and independently and in a team setting.
- Proficiency with corporate standard software (Microsoft Office).
Salary: $31.74 to $42.99 per hour, commensurate with experience
Other: Access to transportation required. Mileage allowance provided. Successful applicant requires a clear Criminal Record Check and proof of required immunizations prior to start of work.
Submit Resume to:
Northwestern Health Unit
Career Ad #2015-14
Deadline for Applications: May 15, 2015 at 12:00 noon CST.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.