May 28, 2015
12:00-1:30 p.m. (EST)
What is OCAN?
The Ontario Common Assessment of Need (OCAN) is the provincial standardized assessment tool for the community mental health sector. OCAN supports a consumer-driven approach and focuses conversations on needs, strengths, and the development of a recovery plan.
Join a free webinar and hear about how you can use OCAN in community mental health.
- Learn about OCAN and how it can be used to inform service delivery and planning decisions;
- Connect with other OCAN stakeholders as we launch a community of practice;
- Share your suggestions for future OCAN webinar topics.
Who should attend? Stakeholders of community mental health services using OCAN or interested in learning more about OCAN.
For more information contact [email protected].
- Ru Tauro; Executive Director, Oak Centre Clubhouse; Co-Chair, Interim Provincial Steering Committee for OCAN
- Gord Singer, Peer Support Specialist, FOCUS St. Michael’s/Cota Community Mental Health
- Kim Lewis; Clinical Coordinator, Flexible Supports Program; Canadian Mental Health Association, York Region and South Simcoe
- Anna Durbin, Research Associate, Canadian Mental Health Association
Register online at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/sharing-experiences-using-ocan-in-community-....