May 28, 2015
12:00-1:30 p.m. (EST)
What is OCAN?
The Ontario Common Assessment of Need (OCAN) is the provincial standardized assessment tool for the community mental health sector. OCAN supports a consumer-driven approach and focuses conversations on needs, strengths, and the development of a recovery plan.
Join a free webinar and hear about how you can use OCAN in community mental health.
- Learn about OCAN and how it can be used to inform service delivery and planning decisions;
- Connect with other OCAN stakeholders as we launch a community of practice;
- Share your suggestions for future OCAN webinar topics.
Who should attend? Stakeholders of community mental health services using OCAN or interested in learning more about OCAN.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ru Tauro; Executive Director, Oak Centre Clubhouse; Co-Chair, Interim Provincial Steering Committee for OCAN
- Gord Singer, Peer Support Specialist, FOCUS St. Michael’s/Cota Community Mental Health
- Kim Lewis; Clinical Coordinator, Flexible Supports Program; Canadian Mental Health Association, York Region and South Simcoe
- Anna Durbin, Research Associate, Canadian Mental Health Association
Register online at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/sharing-experiences-using-ocan-in-community-....