May 26, 2015
1:00-2:00 p.m. EST
Parachute is excited to announce it's second webinar in the Injury Prevention Webinar Series. Please remember to RSVP!
This webinar features two presentations, one on an injury prevention issue and one on a general topic of interest.
- Presentation #1: Drowning Prevention, Presenter: Audrey R. Giles, Ph.D., University of Ottawa
- Presentation #2: Social Media for Health Promotion, Presenter: Wendy Jacinto, Digital & Social Media Specialist - Parachute
To View the Webinar:
- The webinar can be accessed online via JoinMe: https://join.me/parachutemeeting. This software does not require any additional installation.
To Hear the Webinar:
- Participants must call in to the tele-conference line: Toll-free dial-in: 1.866.261.6767
- Participant Code: Register to obtain participant code
- The slide deck for the presentation will be made available on the Parachute Blog closer to the webinar date.
RSVP is required. Contact:
Sunitha Ravi Kumar
Knowledge Translation Coordinator
Parachute – Leaders in Injury prevention
Details of this and future webinars can be found on the Parachute Blog: http://www.parachutecanada.org/blog/item/injury-prevention-webinar-series.