June 23, 2015
1:00-2:0 p.m. EST
Parachute is hosting is its third and final webinar in the Injury Prevention Webinar Series. This webinar features two presentations, one on an injury prevention issue and one on a general topic of interest.
- Presentation #1: Poisoning Prevention, Heather Hudson, Ontario Poison Centre, SickKids
- Presentation #2: Introduction to Program Evaluation and Logic Models, Sunitha Ravi Kumar - Parachute
Registration: RSVP Required.
- Contact Sunitha Ravi Kumar, Knowledge Translation Coordinator, Parachute – Leaders in Injury prevention, firstname.lastname@example.org
To View the Webinar
- Participants must login to JoinMe link using their full name: https://join.me/parachutemeeting
To Hear the Webinar
- Register to obtain participant code. Toll-free dial-in: 1.866.261.6767
Details of this and future webinars can be found on the Parachute Blog:
The slide deck for the presentation will also be made available on the Parachute Blog.