Deadline July 14, 2015
Permanent Full-time Position
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Location: Cobourg, Ontario
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Chiropodist to work full -time in a collaborative model of care as part of an interdisciplinary team led by committed family physicians in the Cobourg area. The Northumberland Family Health Team (NFHT) provides primary health care, including chronic disease management, health promotion and disease prevention.
The Chiropodist will play an integral role in the care of the patients of the NFHT. The Chiropodist will collaborate with the physicians and interdisciplinary team to provide a full range of quality foot care with an ongoing emphasis placed on the promotion of foot health.
Qualifications, Skill and Experience
- Preferred completion of Bachelor of Science and Graduate Advanced Diploma of Health Sciences (Chiropody) with one to two years of clinical experience.
- Licensed with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Demonstrated experience in a Primary Care setting would be an asset.
- Experience with EMRs would be an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in the area of chronic disease management and prevention.
- Independent and organized with strong oral and written skills.
Interested, qualified candidates are asked to submit a resume by July 14th to Tracy West at email@example.com. The Northumberland Family Health Team thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.