July 8, 2015
1:00-2:00 p.m. (EDT)
In this webinar you’ll learn about the results of EENet’s survey. Find out:
- Who is looking for mental health and substance use evidence in Ontario?
- Where are people going to meet their evidence needs?
- What makes evidence sources useful and trustworthy?
- Heather Bullock, Candidate, McMaster University, Adjunct Lecturer, Institute for Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Karen Urbanoski, Scientist, Social and Epidemiological Research, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH), Assistant Professor, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto
- Talia Bronstein, Policy Analyst, Association of Ontario Midwives
- Tatyana Krimus, Knowledge Broker, EENet, CAMH
To register for this webinar go to https://eenetsna.eventbrite.ca.
For more information contact email@example.com.