Deadline July 29, 2015
Office: 1 Temporary Part-Time position in Casselman (for 1 year)
Salary: $31.81 to $41.75 hourly plus 12% in lieu of benefits plus 8% in lieu of vacation (under negotiation).
Description of Job:
The individual will be responsible for various initiatives within the Family Health and Infectious Diseases programs.
- Ontario Certificate of competence for the current year.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- Demonstrated skills in and/or knowledge of community development, social marketing, health education, behaviour change education and public policy.
- Certificate in C.P.R. is an asset.
- Good communications skills in both official languages.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and the use of an automobile.
Applications will be accepted until July 29, 2015
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to:
The Eastern Ontario Health Unit strives to meet the standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Customer Service Regulation, and will support candidates should there be a need to modify or remove barriers in order to accommodate those with disabilities, if requested. Should a candidate be contacted and require accommodation at any point throughout the recruitment and selection processes, please notify the Human Resources representative who has contacted you.