Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
Deadline July 22, 2015
Reporting to the Medical Officer of Health/Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Clinical Services provides leadership in the strategic visioning of Algoma Public Health and the provision of effective planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of assigned programs.
As a member of the Executive team, the Director of Clinical Services will ensure Algoma Public Health’s achievement of its mission, vision and strategic directions.
- A four year health degree from a recognized academic institution.
- Current management experience.
- Knowledge of APH’s strategic directions, accountability agreements and program plans.
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership, management, team building skills.
- Demonstrated strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated strong initiative, dependability, creativity, and attention to quality of work skills and abilities.
- Masters level degree in public health or relevant field an asset.
- The individual provide, at his or her own cost, a clear criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Please submit your cover letter and résumé by 4:30 p.m. on July 22, 2015 to:
Algoma Public Health
Attention: Antoniette Tomie
Director of Human Resources & Corporate Services
294 Willow Avenue
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6B 0A9
Fax: 705 759-2540
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Algoma Public Health will provide accommodation for candidates with disabilities, upon request.