Are you looking to build your skills and competence in policy and program planning, communications, surveillance, epidemiology, health literacy, analytical skills, evaluation or evidence-informed decision-making? Skills Online can help.
Registration for Fall facilitated courses is from July 20 to August 23, 2015. Self-directed courses are available at any time during the year.
To register, please visit http://www.skillsonline.ca.
- EPI1 - Basic Epidemiological Concepts ($75)
- EPI2 - Measurement of Health Status ($175)
- EPI3 - Epidemiological Methods ($175)
- APP1 - Outbreak Investigation and Management ($175)
- HLT1 - Health Literacy for Public Health Practitioners ($175)
- PHP2 - Evidence Based Public Health Practice ($175)
- PHP3 - Planning for Public Health ($175)
- SUR1 - Introduction to Surveillance ($175)
- SUR2 - Communicating Data Effectively ($175)
- COR1 - Core Competencies for Public Health in Canada Toolkit (free)
- PHP1 - Introduction to Public Health in Canada (free)
- PHP4 - Introduction to Literature Searching (free)
Skills Online is part of the Skills Enhancement for Public Health program at the Public Health Agency of Canada.