Deadline September 14, 2015
(Permanent Part Time)
Entité 4 is one of six French Language Health Planning Entities created by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. Its mandate is to ensure planning for health care services in French and to advise the Central, Central East and North Simcoe Muskoka Local Health Integration Networks (LHINs) in order to improve access to quality health care services in French for the francophone population of its catchment area.
Entité 4 is seeking bilingual candidates motivated to develop the francophone community of Ontario, with a great ability to work collaboratively with Francophone and Anglophone partners to improve health services in French.
The Assistant to Administration and Communications works closely with all team members to support achievement of Entité 4’s mandate and projects. Upon request from the Executive Director, the incumbent will support various projects by providing assistance with:
- Daily administrative tasks
- Managing and writing correspondence
- Daily monitoring of the press
- Updating the central database
- Activities and tasks related to communications
- Organizing meetings and events
- Maintenance of the physical environment
- College degree in office administration
- Two years’ experience as an administrative assistant or similar position
- Knowledge of the not-for-profit environment would be an asset
- Background in communications or marketing would be an asset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both French and English.
- Excellent knowledge of the Windows operating system and of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the right to work in Canada.
- Enjoy teamwork, but be able to function autonomously.
- Have the ability to adapt.
- Possess integrity.
- Be discreet and respect confidentiality.
- Be able to prioritize.
- Have excellent organization and planning skills.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Additional Information:
- Competitive salary
- Full range of benefits
- Situated in Aurora, ON
- Normal working hours: 20 per week
- Must be able to work evenings and week-ends on occasion.
All submissions must contain:
- A cover letter
- A resume
All applications must be submitted electronically to email@example.com no later than September 14, 2015 at 4:00 p.m.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Entité 4 is an equal opportunity employer.