St. Catharines, Ontario
November 26, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Brock Room, Holiday Inn and Suites Parkway Conference Centre, 327 Ontario Street
Working with people who have lost so much they feel they cannot have a positive future,
- Do you see people that are inexplicably stuck with addiction, housing, employment or other issues?
- Or people that are unaccountably and perpetually angry?
- Do you feel frustrated and wish you had ways to help them get unstuck?
Gather a deep understanding of the role of trauma and loss in your clientsfor whom “tomorrow does not exist." You will leave with:
- A new, deep understanding of the role of trauma, loss and unresolved grief in your work.
- Tools to learn safe, productive ways to move ahead.
- A new awareness of goal setting and the ability to identify when too much positivity may be harmful
- Be more able to be ‘present’ with your clients and self
- Learn to appreciate the complexity in the clients that need you most
- Learn Safe, Productive Ways To Move Ahead.
Cost: $150 + hst per person (includes coffee, tea and all handout materials)
For more information or to register, please visit http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ebaxx6au5e....
Approved for 6 hours of Continuing Education by the CACCF