No deadline noted
Nanny Angels provide free in-home, professional childcare support for mothers who have been diagnosed with cancer, for those requiring palliative care and for families requiring additional relief during the bereavement period. Nanny Angels offer fun, educational, creative and safe experiences for the children in their care. Nannies don’t provide housekeeping.
All of our Nanny Angels have two important things in common: their love of children and their commitment to provide excellent, dependable childcare for mothers with cancer.
To be a Nanny Angel, you must meet these criteria:
- One year of recent professional childcare experience
- Professional Nannies
- Teachers, Social Workers, Nurses and Child Life Specialists
- Early Childhood Educators
- Students currently reenrolled in professional programs stated above
- Camp Counsellors with cumulative experience
- Legal resident of Canada
- Physically and mentally fit to provide unsupervised care for children
- Strong communication skills
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Vulnerable sector police clearance (can be arranged through NAN)
- Current CPR and First Aid training (can be arranged through NAN)
- Mandatory attendance at Nanny Angel Network training
- Verifiable references
We are currently looking for Angels throughout the Greater Toronto Area (Halton, Peel, York, Durham and the City of Toronto).
For further Information: http://www.nannyangelnetwork.com.