October 13, 2015
1:00-2:00 p.m. EDT
EENet and Health EvidenceTM invite you to an upcoming free webinar!
Health EvidenceTM (http://www.healthevidence.org) is a comprehensive registry of reviews that evaluate the effectiveness of public health and health promotion interventions. This resource provides access to over 4,300 quality-rated systematic reviews, with links to full text, plain language summaries, and podcasts, where available.
In collaboration with EENet, Health EvidenceTM has made available a set of quality-rated systematic reviews that evaluate the effectiveness of mental health and addictions interventions, with a focus on health promotion, social determinants of health, and coordination of health services and sectors.
This initiative is one of the many ways that EENet supports the evidence needs of researchers, policymakers, clinicians, service providers and decision makers in Ontario’s mental health and addictions system.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn about how this new resource was developed;
- Get a glimpse of the systematic review-level evidence available;
- Consider some research scenarios that will clarify how this evidence can be of use to you.
- Maureen Dobbins, Scientific Director, Health Evidence, and associate professor, School of Nursing, McMaster University
- Nandini Saxena, Manager, Knowledge Exchange, Provincial System Support Program, the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
For more information or to register, please visit http://www.eventbrite.ca/e/resource-launch-systematic-reviews-on-mental-....