Deadlines September 29 (Internal) and October 2 (External), 2015
Davenport-Perth Neighbourhood and Community Health Centre (DPNCHC) is a multi-service community agency providing programs and services from early years to adults and primary health care to a diverse range of participants within a community development and health promotion perspective. Our Health Centre operates a busy family practice and our health team is seeking an energetic family physician that will provide primary health care and health promotion to the families in our community. You will work with a multi-disciplinary team of nurses, nurse practitioners, dietitian, physiotherapist, psychiatric consultant and other mental health professionals. This is a Locum position to begin as soon as possible and end December 2015.
Posted September 18, 2015
Internal /External Job Posting: Physician - 0.2 FTE position; 7 hours/week
This is a locum position with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Posting No. 2015-016
As part of our clinical team, you will be expected to work one evening a week; work on and off-site including home and hospital visiting and participate in on-call services.
- Current registration with the College of Physicians of Ontario;
- CCFP certification preferred;
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in a community-based organization working with people of diverse cultures;
- Demonstrated commitment to and knowledge of community-based health-care delivery;
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of an inter-disciplinary health care team in a patient focused organization;
- Ability to speak a second language (especially Spanish or Portuguese) is a definite asset;
- Some evening hours will be required.
Start date: Immediately
Salary Range: $179,465-$205,746 per annum; pro-rated to hours of work, plus statutory benefits.
Submit resume and cover letter to Posting No. 2015-016 to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 1900 Davenport Road, Toronto, ON M6N 1B7.
Due Date: Internal: 5 p.m., September 29, 2015; External: 5 p.m., October 2, 2015.
Davenport-Perth Neighbourhood and Community Health Centre encourages applications from candidates whose background is diverse in terms of culture, race, language, religion, class, gender/sexual orientation, and including those who may need accommodation. As a condition of employment, all prospective employees will be required to undertake a Vulnerable Sector Screening with Police Services. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
DPNCHC is a perfume free environment.