October 29, 2015
Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn and Conference Centre
8:15 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
Bullying, Harassment and/or Violence is often difficult to recognize and managers and HR often do not know how to respond. Bullying can result in decreased productivity, poor employee retention and sometimes serious legal problems.
Learn how to R.A.C.E. (Recognize, Assess, Control and Evaluate) towards a solution for these issues in your workplace by attending this interactive and informative workshop hosted by the Elgin St Thomas Public Health and Middlesex London Health Unit, Health at Work 4 All! programs.
- the 10 most common bullying behaviours
- their impact on your workplace
- the R.A.C.E. (Recognize Assess Control & Evaluate) technique for handling these behaviours
Who Should Attend:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Employers Union Representatives Business Owners
- Managers Health, Safety and Wellness Representatives
- Any other interested parties
The workshop presenter is Shelley Hurry M.Sc. CRSP CHSC Health & Safety Consultant with Public Services Health & Safety Association.
For more information or to register, please visit https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/race-against-workplace-bullying-tickets-1835....
Registration deadline: October 22, 2015