No deadline noted
Full Time Permanent Position
The Porcupine Health Unit is seeking applications from experienced registered nurses with a nursing degree who are interested in applying their nursing knowledge and skills in order to promote, protect, and preserve the health of populations at the individual/family, community, and system level. The public health nurse participates as a member of an interdisciplinary team to plan, implement and evaluate public health programs within his/her community and catchment area. For more information about the Porcupine Health Unit please visit our website at http://www.porcupinehu.on.ca.
- BScN or equivalent degree.
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Nurse.
- Previous public health or community nursing experience considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate in both official languages required for this position, but resumes from candidates who are not bilingual will be accepted for future consideration.
- Must have access to a vehicle and a valid Ontario Driver’s license.
Please forward your resume to:
Porcupine Health Unit
Postal Bag 2012, 169 Pine St. S.
Timmins, ON P4N 8B7
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Disponible en français