November 5, 2015
7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. ET
Green Economy: Ontario will present the leading thinking on how the province can lead the next wave of Canadian industry and policy innovations. the conference features a stellar line up of speakers from important new and established Ontario industries, public policy experts and four Ontario Ministers.
- John Coyne, VP Legal and External Affairs, Unilever
- Honourable Bob Chiarelli, Ontario Minister of Energy
- Karen Clarke Whistler, Chief Environment Officer, TD Bank Group
- David Paterson, Vice President, Corporate and Environmental Affairs, General Motors Canada
- Jamison Steeve, Executive Director, Martin Prosperity Institute
- Honourable Charles Sousa, Ontario Minister of Finance
- Karen Farbridge, former Mayor of Guelph
- Rahul Raj, Vice President E-Commerce and Marketing, ecobee
Just ahead of the Paris climate talks, and right after the federal election, the timing of this conference comes at an important juncture.
Please register now; this event is sure to be a sell out: http://greeneconomy.ca/.