Smiths Falls, Ontario
November 18, 2015
8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (EST, registration at 8:30, event begins at 9:00)
Smiths Falls Memorial Community Centre, 71 Cornelia Street West
If you are interested in...
- Keynote Speakers:
- "Risky Play: Real or Perceived," Dr. Ian Janssen, Ph.D., Professor and Canada Research Chair in Physical Activity and Obesity, Queen's University
- "Finding the Balance: Natural Spaces," Peter Kells, Grace-Kells Consultant Inc.
- An opportunity to network
- Exhibits and Silent Auction Fundraiser
- Annual General Meeting of Rural Recreation Association
...then this day is for you!
Registration is a must.
Fee (includes morning snack, lunch & Rural Recreation Association membership):
- 2015 Members - $40
- Non Members - $50
Registration Deadline: Thursday, November 12, 2015
Register online through Eventbrite: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/5th-annual-recreation-summit-2015-tickets-18....
Questions? Email the Rural Recreation Association at email@example.com.