Deadline November 13, 2015
Our client, the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) is the self-regulating body for the province's medical profession. The College regulates the practice of medicine to protect and serve the public interest. It issues certificates of registration to doctors to allow them to practise medicine, monitors and maintains standards of practice through peer assessment and remediation and investigates complaints against doctors on behalf of the public.
Administrative Co-ordinator, Information Technology
Full-time permanent position
You are a resourceful problem solver who consistently takes initiative in evaluating and organizing projects and tasks. You have an understanding and appreciation of technology and its applications to the workplace. You are looking for an opportunity to leverage your administrative experience in a new and challenging environment.
If this is you, consider applying to join the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario as the Administrative Co-ordinator for the Information Technology Department.
In addition to providing overall administrative support you will be developing procedures and processes to increase efficiency of the department. Your responsibilities will include the coordination and maintenance of tracking efforts for software and hardware inventory and financial records, monitoring and processing invoices and purchase orders, and liaising with internal and external stakeholders. You will also support the Department Management Team, the Data Sharing Working group and IT Steering Committee by coordinating meeting logistics, preparing materials and agendas, and taking minutes.
- Post-secondary education and a minimum of 3 years of experience providing administrative support.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook and Adobe.
- Demonstrated ability to take minutes and capture meeting discussions succinctly and accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) to interact with all levels of internal staff and external stakeholders.
- Excellent customer service focus and comfort dealing with a wide-variety of internal and external contacts
- Excellent organization and time management skills with particular attention to detail.
The College offers a flexible 35-hour week and is located at 80 College St., Toronto, ON.
To apply, forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by November 13, 2015.
HR Associates is the exclusive search partner to College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. Please visit us at http://www.hrassociates.ca.