November 24, 2015
6:00-7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Hosted by: The Canadian Cancer Society
- Mainul Husain, Ph.D., Regional Radiation Specialist, Health Canada, Environmental Health Program, Ontario Region
- Rob Nuttall National Assistant Director, Cancer Control Policy, Canadian Cancer Society
A colourless, odourless and tasteless gas, radon is the second-leading cause of lung cancer. In Canada, radon is responsible for approximately 16% of lung cancer deaths yet few people know what radon is or how they are exposed to it.
During this Webcast, you will:
- Gain an understanding of what radon is and its link to cancer
- Learn about radon exposure in and outside your home
- Learn about actions you can take to reduce your exposure
For more information and to register please click here: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=reg20.....