November 16, 2015
Full-time permanent position
Our client, the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) is the self-regulating body for the province's medical profession. The College regulates the practice of medicine to protect and serve the public interest. It issues certificates of registration to doctors to allow them to practise medicine, monitors and maintains standards of practice through peer assessment and remediation and investigates complaints against doctors on behalf of the public.
You have a passion for using critical analysis and research to inform sound decision making while assessing multiple sides of an issue before coming to a conclusion. You are a creative and resourceful problem solver who is able to work independently and handle multi-faceted conflicting priorities.
If this is you, consider applying to join the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario as a Hearings Analyst.
In this role you will work out of the Hearings Office in the Department of Investigations and Resolutions, to provide decision and policy support to the Discipline Committee and the Fitness to Practice Committee. You will monitor committee decision processes to ensure procedural compliance, maintain and update policy manuals, and support the creation and development of resource materials. Your strong communication skills will allow you to liaise with senior committee members while providing research support on educational materials and policy development through written and oral reports. You will also consult with committee members and internal and external stakeholders to inform policy development.
Your time management skills, critical thinking, and superior communications skills will help you succeed in this position!
- A graduate degree or equivalent in law, public policy or health administration.
- Relevant experience in analysis, research and policy development.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong demonstrated creative and critical problem solving and analysis skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present written and oral presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and handle multi-faceted conflicting priorities.
- Professional legal experience is an asset.
The College offers a flexible 35-hour week and is located at 80 College St., Toronto, ON.
To apply, forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by November 16, 2015.
HR Associates is the exclusive search partner to College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. Please visit us at http://www.hrassociates.ca.