Deadline December 7, 2015
Contest! Get Kids in the Kitchen with the EatRight Ontario Kids Recipe Challenge!
EatRight Ontario is once more launching the annual Kids Recipe Challenge, which encourages kids to get excited about healthy eating and creating kid-friendly recipes.
Help spread the word as we launch the 2015 EatRight Ontario Kids Recipe Challenge. Visit the EatRight Ontario Contest Page at http://www.eatrightontario.ca/contest for details and entry form or call 1-877-510-5102 for more information.
Who can enter? Ontario students in grades 1 to 8.
What to do: Kids need to create an original, kid-friendly recipe for either breakfasts, school day lunches snacks or dinner.
For inspiration, see our previous winning recipes: http://www.eatrightontario.ca/en/Articles/Child-Toddler-Nutrition/Get-ki....
Prizes: iPods, gift cards, cookbooks and more! Winning recipes will be posted on the EatRight Ontario website.
Deadline: December 7, 2015
Help us get kids and families to participate:
- If you work with parents and children, let your clients know about the contest and how they can enter.
- Distribute contest materials at workshops, events or place Entry Form on a community information board. Let your children’s teacher know about the contest so the class can get involved.
- Share this information with colleagues, friends, family and especially your own kids!
Visit our School Health Resources for tips on making the school day healthier: http://www.eatrightontario.ca/en/SchoolHealth.aspx.
More about EatRight Ontario
EatRight Ontario offers free advice on nutrition and daily food choices to help the people of Ontario live well and stay healthy.
Here are the three easy ways to reach a Registered Dietitian at EatRight Ontario:
- Call the toll-free number: 1-877-510-510-2 from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, with evening hours Tuesday and Thursday to 9pm. The service is available in English, French and over 100 other languages.
- Email EatRight Ontario at http://www.eatrightontario.ca/en/askDisclaimer.aspx and receive a personal reply from a Registered Dietitian.
- Visit the website at http://www.eatrightontario.ca. Sign up for eNews, a monthly email with nutrition tips and updates from EatRight Ontario, at http://www.eatrightontario.ca/en/NewsletterSignUp.aspx.