December 7 & 8, 2015
Ballroom, 519 Community Centre, 519 Church Street
Great speakers on key topics:
- Why do women use substances?
- Substance Use, Mothers & Child Welfare
- Harm Reduction in a VAW Shelter Setting
- Connecting Substance Use & Trauma
- Sex Work & Harm Reduction
- Imprisoned Women & Use
- True peer work
For more information, call Toronto Health Connection at 416-338-7600.
To register free of charge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know at registration if you require accommodation.
- This is a scent free environment.
- We are unable to provide lunch.
- Bring a USB key if you want copies of the power points