December 1, 2015
To build a common agenda for change we need to form together as a community. To work together harnessing the power of mutually reinforcing activities we are bonded and empowered by the collective. Continuous communication requires us to not only receive good information but be willing to share it, engage in it and create opportunities for deep and lasting agreement; this comes through our commitment to each other and the community we are a part of.
In this workshop, Paul Born shares not only the fundamental principles of Collective Impact, he provides key insights as one of North America’s top Community Engagement leaders on how Deepening Community can sustain us as leaders and the outcomes we so desire.
- Create a large scale common agenda for your collaborative efforts
- Form multi sector leadership teams
- Understand why involving business leaders is so critical to almost any community change
- Reconnect with your love for you community and understand why this is so essential for social transformation
- Make the connection between people deepening community in their lives and their engagement in social change and neighbourhood revitalization processes
- Understand the 5 key elements of collective impact: Common agenda, shared measurement, mutually reinforcing activities, continuous communication and the Backbone role.
Community has the power to change everything. In this workshop Paul will show you how.
For more information or to register, please visit http://events.tamarackcommunity.ca/ottawa.