December 9, 2015
11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (EST)
- The prevalence of brain injury in mental health and addictions settings.
- How brain injury is related to complex care needs.
- How existing service structures may reduce access to care.
- Opportunities for capacity building to better understand and accommodate the needs of people living with brain injury.
Who should attend?
- Service providers and managers, system navigators, policy makers, and anyone within the service delivery system interested in closing gaps in integrated care
- Dr. Carolyn Lemsky - Clinical Director, Community Head Injury Resource Services (CHIRS) of Toronto
To register go to http://braininjurywebinar.eventbrite.ca/. Spaces are limited!