Vancouver, British Columbia
March 1-4, 2016
The Westin Bayshore
This international symposium addresses current and future developments in the areas of seating, positioning and mobility. Topic areas include service delivery, product development, research and outcomes. The format for the symposium will include pre-symposium, plenary, instructional, paper and poster sessions. Extensive opportunities will be provided for networking with colleagues.
At the completion of this symposium, participants will be able to:
- Identify and compare new and existing positioning and mobility equipment
- Discuss the emerging research evidence supporting seating and mobility practices
- Identify resources for seating and mobility practice
- Compare and discuss seating and mobility techniques and interventions
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of a number of innovative service delivery models
Register on/prior to Friday, January 15, 2016 to save with early-bird rates. Register on/prior to Friday, January 15, 2016 to save with early-bird rates.
For more information on the conference, including a detailed program, please visit http://www.seatingsymposium.com/index.php.