Deadline December 9, 2015
Reporting to the Medical Officer of Health/Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Chief Financial Officer (CFO)/Business Manager plays a critical role in developing and implementing the financial strategy of the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit, and in managing the Business Office. The Business Office has an organization wide scope including financial systems/controls/budget, and owned and rented facilities management. The minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Commerce or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation.
- A minimum of 5 years progressive experience in business management and administration, preferably within the public sector.
- Proficiency in all aspects of financial management including budgeting, payroll, and internal controls.
- Efficient and proven management style with the ability to prioritize and plan complex undertakings with a wide range of stakeholders in a flexible manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
A detailed list of position requirements is available at http://www.healthunit.org. The salary range is $85,660 to $100,655 with a competitive benefits package.
Application deadline: Send your resume and letter of application to HR@healthunit.org by 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, December 9th, 2015.
We thank all applicants for their interest in employment with our agency.
Please note that we will only be contacting candidates selected for an interview.