Deadline December 8, 2015
Centretown Community Health Centre is currently accepting proposals to complete an Inventory of Care Coordination and System Navigation across Champlain. The inventory will include resources, tools and mechanisms that support care coordination and system navigation related to health care services across the Champlain region, in partnership with local stakeholders.
The objectives of this inventory are to:
- Have a fulsome knowledge of the care coordination human resources and tools available in our region
- Have a fulsome knowledge of the system navigation mechanisms that exist in our region
- The ultimate goal of the project is to produce an inventory that can improve planning and decision making processes at the regional level
- Conduct an inventory of care coordination and system navigation within the Champlain LHIN. This would include services, tools and resources that support the development of shared care plans, transitional care and discharge planning, assessment and coordination of specific health services, as well as central intake and triage functions.
- Work in partnership with the Champlain LHIN and local stakeholders which may include Health Links, CCAC, mental health agencies, client/caregiver representatives, specialized services etc.
- Non-health coordination services, settlement agencies, care pathways and clinical consults are out of scope for this project.
- All work is to be complete by March 31 2016.
All proposals must include proposed costs (up to a maximum of $9000 including HST) to complete the tasks described in the project scope. Some travel across Champlain region is likely and there will be meetings in the Ottawa area (participation in person or via telephone).
- Background in epidemiology, health planning, business administration or relevant field.
- Experience within the health care sector, preferably within Champlain region.
- Strong project management skills are essential
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and to make sound decisions independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong computer literacy, including MS Office, MS Excel and relevant software.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Access to a home office with computer, internet and telephone.
Proposal submission guidelines
All proposals should include:
- A project outline that identifies your approach to complete the deliverable, proposed timeline and budget (max 5 pages)
Please submit your proposal to: Barbara Neuwelt by December 8, 2015 via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Interviews will be held the following week.
For more information contact Barbara Neuwelt at email@example.com
Proposal evaluation criteria
- A committee of local stakeholders will review all proposals based on the following criteria:
- Previous project management experience
- Previous experience liaising with community stakeholders, especially health care professionals and administrators
- Demonstrated ability to produce an accurate inventory database
- Overall suitability to work with multiple community stakeholders
- Ability to complete the project by March 31 2015 within budget