January 26-27, 2016
Donald Gordon Centre
Calling Kingston Non-Profit Leaders: join an EvalU Boot Camp and Foster a Culture of Learning and Innovation.
Capacity Canada wants to help your nonprofit be more courageous, adaptive, and impactful by harnessing the power of strategic learning. Leading evaluation experts and coaches will facilitate this hands-on day and a half (1.5 day) learning event to empower you to tackle some of your toughest and most complex social and organizational challenges.
By registering for the one and a half day EvalU Boot Camp you will have the opportunity to:
- Create a culture of learning and innovation in your organization
- Discover practical tools and methods for designing and activating an evaluation and learning strategy
- Learn how to connect assessment data, decisions, and strategy
- Work with coaches to develop strategies and apply learning and evaluation frameworks to challenges facing your organization
- Join an evaluation network and learn from other non-profit organizations
The Boot Camp Includes:
- One and a half (1.5) days of hands-on learning with evaluation experts
- Building the skills you will need to develop a change and evaluation plan for your organization
- Expert coaching throughout the event
- Two breakfasts, two lunches and a networking reception
- One-on-one evaluation consulting after the boot camp with an expert change coach!