Are you looking to build your skills and competence in policy and program planning, communications, surveillance, epidemiology, health literacy, analytical skills, evaluation or evidence-informed decision-making? Skills Online can help.
Registration for Winter 2016 facilitated courses is from November 16, 2015 to January 3, 2016. Self-directed courses are available at any time during the year.
To register, please visit http://www.skillsonline.ca.
- APP1 - Outbreak Investigation and Management
- APP3 - Applied Epidemiology: Injuries
- EPI1 - Basic Epidemiological Concepts
- EPI2 - Measurement of Health Status
- EPI3 - Epidemiological Methods
- EVA1 - Introduction to Evaluation
- HLIT1 - Health Literacy for Public Health Practitioners
- PHP2 - Evidence Based Public Health Practice
- STA1 - Introduction to Biostatistics
- SUR2 - Communicating Data Effectively
- COR1 - Core Competencies for Public Health in Canada Toolkit
- IHR1 - Introduction to International Health Regulations (2005) ** New **
- PHP1 - Introduction to Public Health in Canada
- PHP4 - Introduction to Literature Searching
Skills Online is part of the Skills Enhancement for Public Health program at the Public Health Agency of Canada.