January 29, 2016
1:00 to 2:30 p.m. EST
Join the second Ontario Drug Treatment Funding Program (DTFP) webinar and learn about how the Ontario Perception of Care Tool for Mental Health and Addictions (OPOC-MHA) will impact programs and clients.
This webinar will include:
- An overview of the evidence-based tool which standardizes how programs that provide services for substance use, mental health and concurrent disorders obtain client perception of care feedback from registered clients and family members, significant others and supporters;
- A walk-through of the online version that will inform organizations of what steps are required to start using the OPOC tool;
- Information about the type of reports that can be generated from the tool’s use, which can support quality improvement;
- An update on the tool implementation status and plans (including training and capacity building); and
- Information about impacts to the system, programs, and clients.
For more information about this webinar see the flyer at http://eenet.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/DTFP-OPOC-Webinar-Flyer-29Jan... and to register visit http://dtfpopoc29jan16.eventbrite.ca/.
For more information about the OPOC-MHA, visit the project web page: http://eenet.ca/dtfp/implementation-of-ontario-perception-of-care-tool-f....